Regular inspections by our property investment managers help to minimise risk and raise awareness of the condition of the property and identify any potential hazards. However, there are some instances where identifying serious risk factors can only be accurately done by an experienced and certified inspector who specialise in areas such as key home safety issues, swimming pool compliance, pest control, and smoke alarm systems. Prevention is better than cure. This is why we recommend that all investors consider getting their property professionally inspected so that they can be sure to hand over a safe, secure, and healthy home.
We recommend getting a specialist inspector to check for the following hazards.
• Slip, trip, and fall hazards
• Safety switch and electrical hazards
• Building and glass hazards
• Hot water, fireplace, gas, and fixed heating hazards
• Internal stairs and balustrades and external balconies, decks, and stairs
• Persistent moisture and mould
• Pest hazards
• Curtain and blind cord hazards
• Large trees or shrub hazards